Collection, Retention and Use of Member Information
New Castle Bellco FCU collects information from our members for specific business purposes. This information will help us:
- To establish, maintain and administer your credit union account.
- To protect your credit union account from being accessed by unauthorized persons.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- To provide you with additional or new products and services.
Protection of Member Information
Restriction on Disclosure of Account Information
New Castle Bellco FCU will only release account information to authorized account owners as listed on the account ownership signature card or loan document, unless:
- The member has requested or authorized the disclosure in writing;
- The information is provided to a credit bureau agency;
- The credit union has previously notified the member in disclosures or agreements;
- The disclosure of information is otherwise permitted by law.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
New Castle Bellco FCU has a policy that restricts the selling of member information to third parties for personal use. We may, however, in the normal course of business, make information available to our business partners if the information is required to offer new products and services on behalf of the credit union. At no time will the credit union allow the disclosure of member information for phone solicitation.
Third Party “Opt Out” Option
Members may “Opt Out” of any service or product benefit offered through a credit union approved third party business partner. The member must submit their request in writing to: New Castle Bellco FCU, 1011 Wilmington Avenue, New Castle, PA 16101. Upon written notification, the credit union will process your request within a reasonable time.